Battle.FriendHood.Net
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.
Parteneri
adevaRAP

Ultimele subiecte
» HAI AFARA LA ZAPADA!!!!
Masta Killa - Selling My Soul (2012) EmptySam Aug 28, 2021 3:05 pm Scris de Matrix

» Reclama Gratis aici
Masta Killa - Selling My Soul (2012) EmptySam Sept 19, 2020 7:38 pm Scris de ARENA SNOK RO

» Aero - Shooting Range
Masta Killa - Selling My Soul (2012) EmptyMar Iul 16, 2019 10:12 pm Scris de aero_aer0

» [Se Voteaza] - aka amir VS MarianS
Masta Killa - Selling My Soul (2012) EmptyVin Dec 21, 2018 6:04 am Scris de ovula4weed

» DISS MARATHON
Masta Killa - Selling My Soul (2012) EmptyLun Noi 26, 2018 3:02 pm Scris de Otrava

» WRONG team
Masta Killa - Selling My Soul (2012) EmptyJoi Aug 16, 2018 12:03 am Scris de adamantix

» Freestyle in Bucuresti
Masta Killa - Selling My Soul (2012) EmptyMar Iun 05, 2018 11:25 am Scris de INFECT!

» OBEN
Masta Killa - Selling My Soul (2012) EmptyMar Mai 22, 2018 11:18 am Scris de Phlegm Man

» adamantix vs in0c3nt
Masta Killa - Selling My Soul (2012) EmptySam Mai 12, 2018 2:47 am Scris de adamantix

Cei mai activi postatori ai saptamanii
Niciun utilizator

Navigare
 Portal
 Index
 Membri
 FAQ
 Cautare

Masta Killa - Selling My Soul (2012)

In jos

Masta Killa - Selling My Soul (2012) Empty Masta Killa - Selling My Soul (2012)

Mesaj Scris de Eladio Joi Noi 08, 2012 12:05 am

Masta Killa
"R U Listening"

Masta Killa - Selling My Soul (2012) 1-Masta_Killa_304x304
With fellow Wu member Inspectah Deck on the boards, Masta Killa gives us the first taste of "Selling My Soul" out December 11th on Nature Sounds.

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/singles/id.22630/title.masta-killa--r-u-listening
Eladio
Eladio
www.hiphopdinromania.org pe zonă

Reputatie : 6370
Data de inscriere : 10/02/2012
Varsta : 38
Localizare : Brescia - Italia

http://www.hiphopdinromania.org

Sus In jos

Masta Killa - Selling My Soul (2012) Empty Re: Masta Killa - Selling My Soul (2012)

Mesaj Scris de Eladio Joi Noi 08, 2012 8:01 pm

Selling My Soul is the third solo studio album by Wu-Tang Clan member Masta Killa, stated for release on December 11, 2012 on Nature Sounds Records and Royal Lion Music. Production was handled by 9th Wonder, Mathematics, PF Cuttin, as well as guest appearances from Kurupt and Ol' Dirty Bastard.

Loyalty Is Royalty' is more feature-oriented…it's the kind of material that my fans normally expect me to produce. The people will still get 'Loyalty Is Royalty.' I just felt the need to give them some soul first

# Title Performer (s)
1 "Skit"
2 "Intro" Masta Killa
3 "Soul & Substance" Masta Killa
4 "R U Listening?" (prod by Inspectah Deck) Masta Killa
5 "Things Just Ain't The Same" (prod by P.F. Cuttin') Masta Killa
6 "Part 2" (prod by Masta Killa) Masta Killa
7 "Cali Sun" Masta Killa, Kurupt
8 "What U See" Masta Killa
9 "Food" Masta Killa
10 "Skit"
11 "All Natural" Masta Killa
12 "Wise Word" Masta Killa
13 "Divine Glory" Masta Killa
14 "Skit"
15 "Dirty Soul" Masta Killa, Ol' Dirty Bastard
16 "Wisdom" Masta Killa
Eladio
Eladio

Sus In jos

Masta Killa - Selling My Soul (2012) Empty Re: Masta Killa - Selling My Soul (2012)

Mesaj Scris de Eladio Vin Noi 30, 2012 8:40 pm

Masta Killa Discusses "Selling My Soul," Ol' Dirty Bastard Tribute & Wu-Block

Masta Killa - Selling My Soul (2012) Masta_Killa_304 Exclusive: The veteran emcee gives insight on "Selling My Soul," channeling Ol' Dirty Bastard on the record "Dirty Soul" and the respect he has for the likes of Snoop Dogg and Tha Dogg Pound.

“I knew my fans needed something from me.”

This is a statement you’d be hard pressed to argue against when Masta Killa is describing his new album. True, his musical catalog may not be as extensive as some of his Wu-Tang Clan counterparts (his last solo effort was in 2006), but the 43-year-old emcee has had enough wisdom to navigate the Rap game for the last two decades without ever ‘falling off.’ Accordingly, Selling My Soul looks to carry on that tradition.

Catching up with HipHopDX, Masta Killa explained the motivation behind his new album (due out December 11) including a tribute to Ol’ Dirty Bastard. He also touches on his collaboration with Dogg Pound member Kurupt, as well as his feelings on Wu-Tang’s legacy 20 years after their seminal debut Enter The Wu-Tang (36 Chambers).

HipHopDX: I want to start off by discussing the title of your new album Selling My Soul. Last month you made the tweet, "If your art is your career, then everyday you're selling your soul." Can you elaborate on that concept for me?

Masta Killa: I think anything from the inner-self that you create, anything that you give your all or anything that you apply yourself to, that's a part of you. We do business every day. We're in the business to sell and make money, that's out job, this is what we do.

Most people when they hear that phrase affiliate it with something negative that's being done. But actually, it doesn't have to be. It all depends on how you're channeling the energy. I've took my time and my soul and created something that I thought was going to be nourishing to the musical universe and to people who are fans of my mine from Hip Hop and create something from the soul. And when you're in the Hip Hop business or any musical business, we sell music. So I embraced it from that outlook.

DX: I'm glad that's the case, because like you said, I think some people were initially under the impression that the title Selling My Soul was a negative connotation. With this being your first solo project in six years, would you say you took a different approach in the studio, or was it similar to the creative process with the first two albums?

Masta Killa: It’s always a similar process when it comes to being creative. I never want to serve a meal that didn't taste good. Any rhyme that I write or anything that I put my name on or associate myself with, if you heard me or I was a part of it, I hope you enjoy what I bring. I never want to disappoint that.

DX: And so you're saying by doing that, you took a similar process because that's what you're comfortable with, correct?

Masta Killa: That's always the formula. I can affiliate music as being soothing and nourishing as a meal. So, if I'm preparing any meal, you would hope if your wife prepares your meal, that she puts the same love into the dish every time she makes it for you. Even if it was two different dishes you would hope that she put the same love and nourishment into making it for you as the last.

DX: Definitely. I had one more question before we get into the albums’ contents. The last time you spoke with HipHopDX in 2010 you mentioned the title of a possible project called Soul & Substance, which is a way that you described this new album and is likewise a track name on the album. Would I be correct in presuming that Selling My Soul is the project Soul & Substance but with a new name?

Masta Killa: It's all one in the same. I may have just released it like this because I might have wanted to wait closer to actually what was gonna be effective with what I was thinking. It’s just similar to the same way of how I released a portion of a video, but then I actually had the real version tucked away and waited until the proper time to give you that. It was all one in the same and all of the making at the same time, I just chose to give it to you how I did.

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.22052/title.masta-killa-discusses-selling-my-soul-ol-dirty-bastard-tribute-wu-block

Eladio
Eladio

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Eladio Mar Dec 11, 2012 8:48 pm

Masta Killa - Selling My Soul (2012) B00aaqu5mm01a17sfutivb2

Tracklist:
01 - Skit
02 - Intro
03 - Soul & Substance
04 - R U Listening
05 - Things Just Ain't The Dame
06 - Part 2
07 - Cali Sun (feat Kurupt)
08 - What U Szee
09 - Food
10 - Skit
11 - All Natural
12 - Wise Words
13 - Divine Glory
14 - Skit
15 - Dirty Soul (feat Ol' Dirty Bastard)

http://rapgodfathers.info/download/36937-masta-killa-selling-my-soul
Eladio
Eladio

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Continut sponsorizat

Continut sponsorizat

Sus In jos

Sus

- Subiecte similare

Permisiunile acestui forum:
Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum