Battle.FriendHood.Net
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.
Parteneri
adevaRAP

Ultimele subiecte
» HAI AFARA LA ZAPADA!!!!
Sarcastic vs Eminesq [Engleza] - [BATTLE INCHEIAT] EmptySam Aug 28, 2021 3:05 pm Scris de Matrix

» Reclama Gratis aici
Sarcastic vs Eminesq [Engleza] - [BATTLE INCHEIAT] EmptySam Sept 19, 2020 7:38 pm Scris de ARENA SNOK RO

» Aero - Shooting Range
Sarcastic vs Eminesq [Engleza] - [BATTLE INCHEIAT] EmptyMar Iul 16, 2019 10:12 pm Scris de aero_aer0

» [Se Voteaza] - aka amir VS MarianS
Sarcastic vs Eminesq [Engleza] - [BATTLE INCHEIAT] EmptyVin Dec 21, 2018 6:04 am Scris de ovula4weed

» DISS MARATHON
Sarcastic vs Eminesq [Engleza] - [BATTLE INCHEIAT] EmptyLun Noi 26, 2018 3:02 pm Scris de Otrava

» WRONG team
Sarcastic vs Eminesq [Engleza] - [BATTLE INCHEIAT] EmptyJoi Aug 16, 2018 12:03 am Scris de adamantix

» Freestyle in Bucuresti
Sarcastic vs Eminesq [Engleza] - [BATTLE INCHEIAT] EmptyMar Iun 05, 2018 11:25 am Scris de INFECT!

» OBEN
Sarcastic vs Eminesq [Engleza] - [BATTLE INCHEIAT] EmptyMar Mai 22, 2018 11:18 am Scris de Phlegm Man

» adamantix vs in0c3nt
Sarcastic vs Eminesq [Engleza] - [BATTLE INCHEIAT] EmptySam Mai 12, 2018 2:47 am Scris de adamantix

Cei mai activi postatori ai saptamanii
Niciun utilizator

Navigare
 Portal
 Index
 Membri
 FAQ
 Cautare

Sarcastic vs Eminesq [Engleza] - [BATTLE INCHEIAT]

+2
emin3sq
Sarcastic
6 participanți

In jos

Sarcastic vs Eminesq [Engleza] - [BATTLE INCHEIAT] Empty Sarcastic vs Eminesq [Engleza] - [BATTLE INCHEIAT]

Mesaj Scris de Sarcastic Vin Aug 06, 2010 1:44 pm

10-12 versuri , xyyx , x eu , y tu , timp de reply 72 ore , 5 voturi , 3-0 ko . revin cu runda

I finally get a chance to show my skills against this noob in english as well
Dude , please take a bath you make me cry , it`s not your rap , it`s your smell
Immortal like the Throne in Titan Quest , I`m gonna let the time do it`s job
Even if I beat you here , you`re going to cheat and for a vote give a blowjob
I beat you once , but since everyone think they`re judges I lost the votes I deserve
This ain`t your mothafuckin` language , I rap circles around you idiot , just observe
You believe in movies that`s why I`ma make you choke like B Rabbit did with Papa Doc
You find excuses ,it ain`t no shock , you say you think rap , but your brain`s a rock
"Doc , doc , what`s happening with me , I think I`m having seisures , I`m gonna die ?"
"Oh my,my,you`re not having seisures ,but you`re against Sarcastic,you`re gonna fry !"
"Why?Why did I had to battle him , now I`m surely going to get fried ,I`m gonna die !"
You`re right idiot , you`re gonna die , in the end I`ll piss on your grave , bye bye !

Va rog sa scuzati metrica de data asta sau macar sa n-o punctati foarte mult , nici la mine , nici la el (daca e cazul) , e primul meu battle in engleza Very Happy
Sarcastic
Sarcastic
Mc-ii comerciali ii scutur ca pe evantai

Reputatie : 798
Data de inscriere : 24/06/2010
Varsta : 30
Localizare : Drobeta Turnu Severin

Sus In jos

Sarcastic vs Eminesq [Engleza] - [BATTLE INCHEIAT] Empty Re: Sarcastic vs Eminesq [Engleza] - [BATTLE INCHEIAT]

Mesaj Scris de emin3sq Sam Aug 07, 2010 2:28 pm

you weirdo, battling me again, you're obviously delirious
really, you suck so bad, i can't even take you serious
the only chance you get in this battle is to learn some english
'cause your round was as coherent as generous is a scotish
i don't believe in movies, i live for real, but you're a jackass
and i'm not eminem so you won't get the chance to see my ass
after your round you were like geoana:"my love, mihaela, we won!"
after the votes, you'll have another chance after four years, so hope on!
just gimme a chance, and i'll show you the world, you'll see
even if i gotta take my pants down and everyone to see it on tv
and in the end, i'll say something you might understand
"-you, illiterate, me, lyricist, you and me never is friend!"
emin3sq
emin3sq
Vorbim despre belele folosind belle-arte

Reputatie : 223
Data de inscriere : 28/01/2010
Varsta : 32
Localizare : constanta

http://emin3sq.blogspot.com

Sus In jos

Sarcastic vs Eminesq [Engleza] - [BATTLE INCHEIAT] Empty Re: Sarcastic vs Eminesq [Engleza] - [BATTLE INCHEIAT]

Mesaj Scris de emin3sq Sam Aug 07, 2010 3:06 pm

here comes the rest, in the second half i have eleven forwards, no goalkeeper
i don't even mind it, in my empty goal, how many goals can score a tripper
you trippin', you're like a white guy in a basketball game, i'm almost black
you can't jump? i'll throw you up or throw up on you, you're under attack
you fool, it's over for you now, it's like you're caught in a fishing smack
after a jack, i bet you'll end it with a crack and never bounce back
so motherfucker, smoke some more weed, and maybe you'll be high
maybe your rhymes will have a sense then, first try it, then deny!
i ain't gonna beg for votes, i'll let the people think for themselves
so if you're so damn good, why don't you try to write my verse!
i can't wait to see what you will say, but i bet it's the same old shit
i think the next time i'll ask you to pay to get again ass-kicked!
emin3sq
emin3sq

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Sarcastic Dum Aug 08, 2010 1:22 am

I don`t need weed to crack your ass , pot-head , hash is enough to get you high
But not the high state , you`re high `cause i kicked your ass and now you can fly
I don`t write your verse,`cause I don`t wanna make people run horrified by stupidity
If people would copy your model and go nude,then I`d be the only one contesting nudity
I spit rhymes even before I spit for the first time , so ya` don`t have any chances
This is rap,everybody moves they`re heads with the flow,you`re the only one that dances
I`m like Jason Kidd in his good times , scoring mad points for the New Jersey Nets
I`m gonna fix your rap,you`re the only stupid rappin` dog in here,the rest are vets
You compare me to the scottish , I`m romanian 100% , but I speak english like no other
Why this bitch is even trying anymore?He lost already,in his place I wouldn`t even bother
Sarcastic
Sarcastic

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de emin3sq Dum Aug 08, 2010 2:14 pm

all'ight, pune-i la nume [se voteaza] si asteptam voturi... daca se poate argumentate. pace!
emin3sq
emin3sq

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Mo' Joi Aug 19, 2010 3:54 pm

A 2a runda a lu' em mi se pare dubioasa... a intors destul de bine... Sarcastic frate ca si in betalu cu mine, nu stiu... prea le traduci mot a mot.
Acum dece imi pare tunda lu' em dubioasa? e prea pe gustu meu. are flow american. dume de albi. o sa incerc sa o caut ca imi pare cunoscuta chiar. youtube sigur daca e copiata. pana atunci vot emni3sq
Mo'
Mo'
Le dau clanta da' le tai si chitanta

Reputatie : 571
Data de inscriere : 23/05/2010
Varsta : 31
Localizare : i

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de DopeRapper Vin Aug 20, 2010 10:41 pm

eu d'aia nu votez la asa ceva...
texte sunt milioane si nu ai cum sa le verifici pe toate
bagati romana si aratati ce puteti asa, daca nu puteti, straduiti'va mai mult !
aici e Romania nu e U S A, cum zicea cineva Wink
sanatate!
DopeRapper
DopeRapper

Reputatie : 702
Data de inscriere : 03/12/2009
Varsta : 36
Localizare : oberoesterreich

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Vizitato Mar Aug 24, 2010 10:48 pm

emin3sq a scris:all'ight, pune-i la nume [se voteaza] si asteptam voturi... daca se poate argumentate. pace!

cred ca te refereai la binecunoscuta zicala gangsta : "aiight"

Vizitato
Vizitator

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de CreativeEgo Joi Sept 02, 2010 10:35 am

Runda I Sarcastic:

I finally get a chance to show my skills against this noob in english as well
Dude , please take a bath you make me cry , it`s not your rap , it`s your smell - basic...and boring. 1 p.
Immortal like the Throne in Titan Quest , I`m gonna let the time do it`s job
Even if I beat you here , you`re going to cheat and for a vote give a blowjob - vezi mai sus. 1 p.
I beat you once , but since everyone think they`re judges I lost the votes I deserve
This ain`t your mothafuckin` language , I rap circles around you idiot , just observe - suna fals. 1 p.
You believe in movies that`s why I`ma make you choke like B Rabbit did with Papa Doc
You find excuses ,it ain`t no shock , you say you think rap , but your brain`s a rock - al doilea vers mai aduce a punch 2 p.
"Doc , doc , what`s happening with me , I think I`m having seisures , I`m gonna die ?"
"Oh my,my,you`re not having seisures ,but you`re against Sarcastic,you`re gonna fry !" - jesus, incerci sa bagi toate cliseele in cateva versuri? 1 p.
"Why?Why did I had to battle him , now I`m surely going to get fried ,I`m gonna die !"
You`re right idiot , you`re gonna die , in the end I`ll piss on your grave , bye bye ! - of. 1 p.

Rundele I si II eminesq.

you weirdo, battling me again, you're obviously delirious
really, you suck so bad, i can't even take you serious - macar e atitudine. 2 p.
the only chance you get in this battle is to learn some english
'cause your round was as coherent as generous is a scotish - nu-l invata engleza cand faci propozitii de genul asta. 1 p.
i don't believe in movies, i live for real, but you're a jackass
and i'm not eminem so you won't get the chance to see my ass - nu pot sa cred. sa fie oare punch? premiera in battle-ul asta. Si chiar m-a facut sa rad. 4 p.
after your round you were like geoana:"my love, mihaela, we won!"
after the votes, you'll have another chance after four years, so hope on! - slabut. 2 p.
just gimme a chance, and i'll show you the world, you'll see
even if i gotta take my pants down and everyone to see it on tv - parca ziceai ca n-o sa-ti dai pantalonii jos. slab. 1 p.
and in the end, i'll say something you might understand
"-you, illiterate, me, lyricist, you and me never is friend!" - atitudine. 2 p.

here comes the rest, in the second half i have eleven forwards, no goalkeeper
i don't even mind it, in my empty goal, how many goals can score a tripper - nonsens perfect. 1 p.
you trippin', you're like a white guy in a basketball game, i'm almost black
you can't jump? i'll throw you up or throw up on you, you're under attack - aaa... naspa sa te crezi negru. wigga. 1 p.
you fool, it's over for you now, it's like you're caught in a fishing smack
after a jack, i bet you'll end it with a crack and never bounce back - primul vers suna ca replica unui villain dintr-un film cu James Bond din anii '70. Al doilea suna ca o replica dintr-un film cu black vigilantes din anii '70. Ambele-s pe langa. 1 p.
so motherfucker, smoke some more weed, and maybe you'll be high
maybe your rhymes will have a sense then, first try it, then deny! - wtf. 1 p.
i ain't gonna beg for votes, i'll let the people think for themselves
so if you're so damn good, why don't you try to write my verse! - wtf reloaded. 1 p.
i can't wait to see what you will say, but i bet it's the same old shit
i think the next time i'll ask you to pay to get again ass-kicked! - wtf revolutions. 1 p.

Runda II Sarcastic
I don`t need weed to crack your ass , pot-head , hash is enough to get you high
But not the high state , you`re high `cause i kicked your ass and now you can fly - macar contine un joc de cuvinte, ca punchul e naspa. 2 p.
I don`t write your verse,`cause I don`t wanna make people run horrified by stupidity
If people would copy your model and go nude,then I`d be the only one contesting nudity - ceva mai bine. 3 p.
I spit rhymes even before I spit for the first time , so ya` don`t have any chances
This is rap,everybody moves they`re heads with the flow,you`re the only one that dances - slab. parca-i preluat dintr-un battle live. de unde stii tu ca el danseaza. si care beat? 1 p.
I`m like Jason Kidd in his good times , scoring mad points for the New Jersey Nets
I`m gonna fix your rap,you`re the only stupid rappin` dog in here,the rest are vets - nu prea are sens, si nici nu e punch. Si ce daca-i caine, si ce daca restu-s veterinari?
You compare me to the scottish , I`m romanian 100% , but I speak english like no other
Why this bitch is even trying anymore?He lost already,in his place I wouldn`t even bother - cam asa-i, nu prea vorbesti engleza. Uite cum ar trebuie sa fie corect:
You compare me to the scots, i'm 100% Romanian, but I speak english like no other
Why is this bitch even tryin anymore? He already lost, if I were him I wouldn't bother. Si oricum e naspa. 1 p.

As fi fost dispus sa trec peste toate greselile de limba daca macar bagati punchuri. Dar ati bagat clisee.
Nu mai calculez.

Vot eminesq pentru singurul punch adevarat din battle. Si...stay in school.
CreativeEgo
CreativeEgo
Un golan transformat in poet

Reputatie : 1263
Data de inscriere : 26/10/2009
Varsta : 42
Localizare : Bucuresti

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de DopeRapper Joi Sept 02, 2010 11:43 am

wtf
wtf reloaded
wtf revolutions

Laughing Laughing lol! lol! lol!
DopeRapper
DopeRapper

Reputatie : 702
Data de inscriere : 03/12/2009
Varsta : 36
Localizare : oberoesterreich

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Sarcastic Vin Sept 10, 2010 3:24 am

ego , am doar o adaugare de facut la punch-ul ala cu cainele : ideea era "I`m gonna fix your rap" Deci el e slab , si eu o sa ii dau lectii , si daca el e caine , cine vindeca un animal? Nu veterinarul ? La asta m-am gandit cand am zis-o pe aia . Dar acum privind in urma Smile) =)) LoL Smile) Cum plm am putut sa dau asemenea punch-uri ? Smile) =)) Doamne fereste ce prostii am dat Smile) Singurul care imi place si acum e ala cu contestarea nuditatii si de la el ala cu eminem si ass , in rest ai dreptate :
wtf
wtf reloaded
wtf revolutions Smile)
Gata , sa nu mai voteze nimeni , sa il treaca un admin pe eminesq castigator ca n-are rost Smile Am dat planta . Daca se poate , va rog Smile Daca nu , sa voteze careva pt el si gata .
Sarcastic
Sarcastic

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de darthedd77 Vin Sept 10, 2010 10:47 am

versuri lungi ,multe si plictisitoare. o gramatica care schioapata,da' rau si criza mare de idei/punchuri/tehnica/umor si alte d-astea de tin de battle. a fost ceva mai la obiect emin3sq si o atitudine care mai aduce a battle. vot emin3sq
darthedd77
darthedd77
I can help...but i won't!

Reputatie : 2431
Data de inscriere : 29/10/2009
Varsta : 37
Localizare : Labong City, Lebanon

http://www.brazzers.com

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de darthedd77 Vin Sept 10, 2010 10:47 am

Castigator emin3sq ,KO (3-)
darthedd77
darthedd77
I can help...but i won't!

Reputatie : 2431
Data de inscriere : 29/10/2009
Varsta : 37
Localizare : Labong City, Lebanon

http://www.brazzers.com

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Continut sponsorizat

Continut sponsorizat

Sus In jos

Sus

- Subiecte similare

Permisiunile acestui forum:
Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum